Thursday, August 02, 2012

Current Turnaround Notice

► CURRENT TURNAROUND NOTICE FOR ZOEY'S ATTIC/ZOEY'S PERSONALIZED GIFTS◄

I got a SUPER surprise Anniversary present and I'm headed out cruising the Caribbean!! So, starting August 2nd ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED out in 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS starting the first day after you place your order. This does not include time in shipping, just processing. Please add 3-5 shipping days, all in all about 10-15 business days from ordering to receiving... . AGAIN - orders placed AFTER August 1st, will not be shipped for at least 5 business days. If this does not work with your time line, I apologize and hope to help you in the future, but if you can wait just a teenie bit longer than usual, I will begin shipping as quickly as I can upon my return August 10th. Thanks so much for your understanding!

No comments: