Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Everyone's a Rockstar!

Rockstar Dad & Child Gift Set
Big sister someday rockstar raglan Tshirt




When I was younger (a lot younger!), I dreamed of being a rockstar! Well, maybe I really just wanted to be a diva! My friends and I would sing continually pretending to be stars. Why, we even had fake made-up girl bands! I, of course, wouldn't want to date myself so I won’t be sharing with you my all time favorite rockstar idols!  I'll bet that our Mom wannabe rockstars see the same passion in their children. It's fun to fantasize about being a rockstar, and who knows, some of our little ones may well someday be an American Idol. But for now, how about a simple t-shirt from Zoey's Personalized Gifts for the aspiring rockstars in the family?
Big sister rockstar personalized Tshirt
Big brother rockstar personalized Tshirt

No comments: