Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Grandpa to Be Baseball T- Shirt

I have a friend whose dad is a HUGE baseball fan. I mean his basement would work as a double if Cooperstown ever needed a stand-in. Well, due to this fact when she found out she was pregnant with a little "future hall-of-fame baseball player", her dad was over the moon. In fact, when she was only about 3 months pregnant, he showed her the little baby baseball mit and bat he had already purchased for his future grandson.

So, knowing about Zoey's Attic and my propensity to design practically anything that someone asks me for, she phoned me up and asked if I could make a "subtle yet cute" grandpa-to-be t-shirt that had a little baseball feel. She wanted to give it to him as a birthday / grandpa to be gift. Of course - I could! Here is the subtle, yet too cute not to wear t-shirt we designed for a special grandpa to be:


Since then, I've had a lot of people tell me that this is perfect for the future grandpas in their lives. I had one customer use it for a pregnancy announcement at the baseball game. How cute is that? She and her husband took her parents to the baseball game and gave them grandpa to be and grandma to be t-shirts as they were routing their beloved Braves on to victory. I thought that was such a fun and unique way of telling them she was pregnant.

Don't forget, I love to collect unique and fun pregnancy announcement ideas. If we use them we'll send you a FREE t-shirt of your choice, so send me them now, internet friends!

No comments: