Friday, October 02, 2015

Holiday Ornaments

Well, it's October, and of course I'm already thinking about the holidays... and NOT Halloween and NOT Thanksgiving, but rather Christmas! There is always so much to accomplish before the parties and festivities begin. It's actually quite exhausting thinking about shopping, wrapping, decorating inside and out, trimming the tree, planning menus, baking cookies, addressing holiday cards and so much more! The list goes on and on, but I truly love every minute of it!

As I admitted in a previous post, my memory isn't what it used to be! So each year I snap photos of all my decorations so I can refer to them when setting up my holiday displays the following year. I have found this to be very helpful for me, although I always change it up a bit (as I usually have multiple new items to include thanks to the after Christmas clearance sales!).  That being said,  I like being able to see the layout from the previous year and use that as a starting point.

Trimming the Christmas tree is a family event, and everyone must  be present! Holiday tunes play softly in the background, cookies and snacks are served, and the little ones always receive an annual Holiday stuffed animal to top off a very special day! I especially love the conversations that are elicited when one of our special personalized ornaments is unwrapped and ready for hanging on the tree. Thank goodness someone had the bright idea to add names, dates, important events to so many of our treasured ornaments! We have ornaments commemorating our first date, wedding, first home, new home, children, and other beloved family members and friends. Having the names and dates permanently affixed on the ornaments serve as sort of a "cheat sheet," if you will, when the kiddos ask "when did...?"

Personalized Christmas Ornaments by Zoey's Attic

Zoey's Attic Personalized Gifts can help you with your "cheat sheet" by creating for you the sweetest personalized ornaments you could ever imagine. Some designs are made on a 3 inch sized diameter ornament made of fiberglass reinforced plastic. These are treated with a permanent finish that will last as a keepsake on your tree year after year. There are also adorable designs on elegantly shaped ornaments that are made of aluminum. These are super durable and will hold up well with no fear of breaking or deteriorating. And the best part of all this is that any ornament can be personalized with whatever title, dates, or sayings you would like! You can even include a photo on some styles. Zoey's Attic personalized ornaments really do make the most thoughtful and unique holiday gifts.

No comments: