Friday, September 18, 2015

Teachers Are Awesome!

We interact with many teachers during our lifetime including our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles. From the beginning, these treasured family members have been there to guide us along life's glorious and sometimes twisted and complicated paths. When the time comes for formal education, some parents may choose home schooling. Many others will make the decision to send their little ones to a traditional preschool and then off to grade school and high school, either public or private. As an adult you will partner with many teachers who will help you educate your child with the information and skills needed to ensure success, not only in present day activities but also in the future as a contributing member of society.

I owe everything to my teachers! Without a doubt my instructors have proven to be exemplary role models and have not only taught the essential reading, writing, and arithmetic, but also instilled the integrity and values required for a productive and satisfying existence. I am incredibly grateful to all the men and women whom have taught me with patience and kindness so many invaluable lessons. Thank you to my kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Hamm, for your hugs and consoling words when I cried because I made my leaf man upside down. A grateful heart to Sister Perpetua for demanding I learn my multiplication tables with rapid fire. Special thanks to Sister John Kevin for letting me realize it is OK to be "me" especially during those awkward teen years. Many thanks, also, to Mr. Mullen for teaching me that there is good in everyone you encounter, even if you sometimes have to search for it. I could go on and on, but you get the point.... my awesome teachers over the years have in countless ways had a positive impact on my life, and I am so thankful for all they have done to help mold me into the person I am today!

So if you've had or currently have a teacher whom has helped you travel along life's special and intriguing journey, be sure to take time to say "thank you."  On that note, many thanks to all our teachers for making our LOVE baseball tee our all time number one best selling item! Everyone at Zoey's Attic is truly grateful for your support!

Thank You Awesome Teachers!

No comments: