Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Celebrate With A Bang!

4th of July T-shirts from Zoey's Attic

So last year I confessed that I don 't like the Fourth of July holiday. Now, please don't get me wrong... I love celebrating my awesome country and I love most of the festivities of the day, but I just don't like the fireworks. They.scare.me! So there, I said it..I'm afraid of fireworks! I am excited, though, that Independence Day falls on a Friday this year, and therefore we have an extended three day weekend! Friday will be all about family with generations of loved ones gathering for the annual summer barbeque. Saturday, my immediate family will cheer on the St. Louis Cardinals from The Budweiser Brew House Deck at the new Ballpark Village.  The Brew House Rooftop is an awesome venue for watching the baseball game and I'm so excited to share this special day with my family! I'm excited too for the stadium hot dogs and nachos, a MUST for any Cardinal home game! Sunday will definitely be a day for rest and recuperation! So if you happen to be making a special announcement this holiday weekend or just need a special tee for all the 4th of July activities, Zoey's Attic has got you covered!

No comments: