Monday, April 28, 2014

Best.Mother's.Day.Gift.Ever.

When I was a little girl I didn't have any money (we weren't given an allowance back then), so I had to be creative when it came to gift giving.  I would often times rummage through my dresser drawers and choose a prized possession of mine to give for a birthday or Christmas present.  For special occasions such as Mother's Day and Father's Day, I would typically make a greeting card by creating an awesome piece of artwork (at least I thought it was awesome!) and adding sentimental words of love and appreciation.  My parents always seemed to love these very personal gifts above all others.  When I became a mom I soon learned how truly special it was to be on the receiving end of such gifts. These "made especially for you" pictures and Mother's Day cards are, in my opinion, the best gifts ever! Year after year I have carefully placed my treasured gifts in my keepsake memory box.  It's fun to look back at the "custom artwork" with the kiddos and share those precious memories of previous Mother's Day celebrations. I am so excited that Zoey's Attic can now digitally imprint your children's special drawings and loving messages directly on a shirt for mom, grandma, dad, grandpa, or really anyone special in their young lives. It's easy too! Zoey says to just "grab a white piece of paper (preferably, but any will do) some crayons or markers or both and have a little Mother's Day art session. Be creative have them write out or help them write out fun sayings like "my grandma is the best", "i love my mommy", "best grandma ever", or a personalized special saying or poem. Trace handprints, include the year, whatever you like - have fun!" When the budding artist's very own Picasso has been created just simply get your smart phone and some decent lighting and snap a picture and email it to orders@zoeysattic.com. The specific instructions are on the website and you can always contact Zoey if you have questions.  These adorable shirts personalized with your child's artwork will be the envy of the all the thoughtful Mother's Day gifts! They're so sweet that I'm actually thinking of giving myself a gift by having my kiddos drawings from past Mother's Days recreated on shirts just for me.

Your child's artwork Mother's Day gift

No comments: