Friday, November 22, 2013

Holiday Memories

For several years now my sister-in-law and I have taken our girls Christmas shopping in Chicago. The decorations are fabulous and one of our favorite things to do is to see the holiday window displays and eat at the famous Walnut Room in the old Marshall Field's department store on State Street in the Loop. Marshall Field's was bought by Macy's a few years past and thankfully they have continued this marvelous holiday tradition. The centerpiece of the Walnut Room is the beautifully decorated 45 foot tall Christmas tree. It is adorned with so many magnificent ornaments and is just the most beautiful site!  Holiday cheer radiates throughout the Walnut Room!  I also love to decorate my Christmas tree with special ornaments which remind me of a treasured moment in my life... a wedding, the birth of a child, a new home, school days..and on and on! It's always so much fun to reminisce when decorating the tree each year, and Zoey's Attic's sister store, The Ornament Stop, can help you preserve those special times with personalized ornaments for your holiday tree. Perfect for gift giving too!

The Ornament Stop

No comments: