Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy, Happy, Happy.....

Well, it's officially the last day of November and I have accomplished nothing at all for the Holidays. No decorations up, no baking done, no presents have been bought, no holiday cards have been sent..not even signed nor addressed for that matter! So much to do, but in the meantime we have several December birthdays in the family that must be celebrated first! My focus is on the birthday kids for now. So instead of Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, it's Happy Birthday for some of my favorite little nieces and nephews!  I'm loving the personalized tees and bags from Zoey's Attic and I know the kiddos would love them too.  I especially love Zoey's dinosaur shirts and my niece is a huge fan of Sue, the dinosaur.  Ever since she saw Sue at the Field Museum in Chicago my niece has been enamored with her, the best preserved Tyrannosaurus Rex ever! So I'm getting this adorable shirt and having it customized by removing the "Big Sister" text and replacing it with my niece's and Sue's names and adding a few colorful hairbows too. Then I have a nephew turning two and he is a lover of trucks, all trucks!  His favorite truck is the fire truck.  Zoey's Attic has just the tee for him too. I'll have the "Big Brother" text changed to Birthday Boy and it will be the perfect gift for my sweet little nephew! So no matter whether you are birthday shopping or holiday shopping, be sure to check out Zoey's Attic! I'm sure you will find just the perfect gift for everyone in the family!

Zoey's Attic Personalized Shirts and Gifts

No comments: