Sunday, November 18, 2012

Doggies Love Santa Too!

Naughty or Nice Holiday T-Shirts for Dogs and Kids
I love my dogs! They are like children to me, and sometimes I think my daughter gets a little bit jealous of all the attention given to our poochies. Oh well, some day she will understand and be grateful for the pleasure and unconditional love given by our pups. So our dogs are members of the family and just like everyone else they get birthday cakes and presents, Easter baskets, and Santa brings gifts too. The doggies also get special outfits for the Holidays.  Zoey's Attic has some really sweet and funny Santa shirts for the dogs.  You could even get matching Christmas shirts for the kiddos! The whole family will be the talk of the neighborhood when everyone sees them strutting by on their daily walk! The shirts can also be personalized and customized with whatever special wording you'd like. Happy Holidays to all!

I Can Explain Holiday T-shirts for Dogs and Kids

No comments: