Saturday, July 11, 2015

Christmas In July

So it's a week after the Fourth of July celebration and I should start thinking about a back to school list, but honestly I can't help myself from thinking about the Holidays! And I'm not referring to Halloween or even Thanksgiving, but rather "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!" There's no hiding my excitement, Christmastime is my favorite season! Although our family fully participates in the true "reason for the season" we also greatly enjoy the giving (and of course the receiving!) that accompanies the Christmas festivities. It is such pure joy to witness the excitement in the faces and actions of the children and adults alike as they open their Christmas presents. Observing throughout the year the likes and dislikes of your children, family, and friends certainly helps with making decisions about what gifts each would like for the holidays. A unique personalized item is always a good bet, and definitely a welcomed and much appreciated gift.

Last year I surprised my Godson with the funny parody shirt "The Grandfather." The wording was easily customized to say "The Godson," and this was the perfect gift since he is my first Godchild. And, it was an especially fun present since "The Godfather" is his all-time favorite film series.

The "Grandfather" Custom Shirt

My niece's family is really into dinosaurs and so this year I'm thinking about the adorable "dinosaurus" set for the entire family. It's easy to add an extra shirt for "mommysaurus" and will surely make a fun Christmas present.  I just need to decide if my niece would prefer the shirts in white, gray, or navy blue! I'm thinking she'd prefer a darker color so the stains on the kids' shirts won't be so readily apparent! I think I really like the set in navy blue that was featured by Savannah on her blog "Simply Me."

Dinosaur theme Matching Gift Set

Another niece was married last month in a gorgeous, breathtaking ceremony at sunset on the beach at Captiva Island, Florida.  A Zoey's Attic custom holiday ornament for their first Christmas as husband and wife is a must! The ornament can be personalized with photo images of the happy couple, their names, and date and location of their wedding. It's the perfect keepsake gift for their First Christmas together. They will love seeing this ornament displayed year after year on the Christmas tree.

Couple's First Christmas Ornament

My daughter loves all things sparkly so a cute monogrammed sparkly mason jar tumbler is on my list too! I just have to decide if she would like the sparkly gold or the sparkly silver color. Maybe I'll just get her one of each!

Monogrammed Sparkly Mason Jar Tumbler

Zoey's Attic Personalized Gifts has so many thoughtful gift ideas, and I have no doubt I will find that perfect something for everyone on my Christmas list. Let the holiday 2015 shopping begin!

No comments: