Monday, December 09, 2013

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!

Naughty or Nice Dog Tee
Naughty or Nice Pillowcase
Santa Claus is coming to town! This classic holiday song has been a favorite of mine (and so many other children and adults alike) from the very first time I heard my mom sing it to me. It has remained a best-loved song as I have shared it countless times with my own children and so many nieces, nephews and friends. The original song was written in 1934 by John Frederick Coots and Haven Gillespie, and it was an immediate hit!  Over the years it has been recorded by various artists including Tommy Dorsey and his Orchestra in 1935 and in more recent years by Bruce Springsteen and of course, the ever popular version by Ms. Mariah Carey.  During the holidays (and depending on the situation it may not have even been the holidays!), my mom would remind my siblings and me that "He's making a list, Checking it twice, Gonna find out who's naughty or nice." Well this little reminder was definitely a catalyst to be extra nice so I wouldn't find any coal in my stocking on Christmas morning! Zoey's Attic has taken this "naught or nice" declaration and had some fun making shirts and sweatshirts for the holidays. I especially love the naughty or nice reversible pillow case.  It can be turned to display whichever temperament you happen to be at the moment.  We even have a naughty or nice checkbox tee for your beloved pooch!  Hope that when Stanta Claus comes to town he finds you've been really nice! 

Naughty or Nice Sweatshirts and T-Shirts

No comments: