Thursday, September 19, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Trick or Treat Bags
 
My mom always told me that the older I got the faster time would pass by.  So that explains it!  Where has September gone?  My goodness we're already into the third week and it just seems like Labor Day (September 2nd!) was yesterday. At any rate, I need to set my sights on Halloween as it will surely creep up on me quite quickly.  Halloween has always been one of my very favorite holidays.  Most likely because I'm a candyholic (not just a chocoholic, but a candyholic!). Yes, I love ALL candy.. always have and I suppose always will! Thus the creation of these adorable candy bags for all the Halloween "loot."  When I was a kid we used a brown paper grocery bag for our treat bag (didn't have plastic grocery bags where we shopped!). Sometimes if we didn't have any of the brown bags around the house we would actually use the pillowcase straight off our bed pillow! Now these fun trick or treat bags from Zoey's Attic are perfect and can be used over and over again.  You can get a more generic style such as the initialed and personalzied pumpkin bag that can be used Halloween after Halloween or you can even request a custom design to match your kiddos costume. Can't wait for the big day! 
 
Trick or Treat Bags

No comments: