Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Retro Rainbows: Perfect for the World's Best Big Sister

Sometimes I hear we need to add more plain big sister shirts - something that would be a perfect gift from a younger brother or sister. Well, we're here to make you all happy! This is the first in a new series of "big sister and big brother bests". We'll be making all kinds of sibling t-shirts perfect for birthday gifts, christmas gifts (hey, there's only 350 days, 12 hours and 4 minutes, but who's counting?) and memorable moments - graduation, etc.

Here's the first design I came up with for the best big sister in the family. It's a rainbow design - a throwback to my love of drawing rainbows and clouds as a young lass. Then I coupled it with the text, "world's coolest big sister" because, I was after all the worlds coolest big sister, right Mark?

No comments: