Monday, July 23, 2007

Cute t-shirts for the Birthday Girl!

My little baby girl is getting ready to turn one. (I honestly can't believe it!) I knew the time would fly by, but it really happened in a blink! Anyway, in honor of this momentous occasion, I thought Zoey's Attic could use a line of t-shirts for the birthday girls and boys. Here is the first in what I hope will be many new birthday girl and birthday boy designs. What do you guys think about these? I'd love to hear what you did to make the first birthday special and any ideas or suggestions you may have for me!

I also designed a first birthday invitation to match for the first birthday girl. I think these are too cute and may keep designing more of these so that you could have a matching theme that matched the t-shirts, stickers, thank you notes, etc for the big party.

No comments: